![]() |
| View at Bohol Bee Farm |
DAY 3 - HENNAN RESORT
For our 3rd day, I was planning to do a SEA tour to do island hopping and snorkeling at Balicasag Island unfortunately I had to work until the wee hours of the morning to submit a needed report. Thus, I was unable to do the SEA tour because you have to be up by 5am and be at the sea by 6am. You can also have the opportunity to see the dolphins if the tides were not too strong.
In lieu of the SEA tour, we spent the afternoon wandering at the Alona beach and got a Henna Tattoo for Pp 200. I am a huge fans of Henna tattoo and cannot resist the urge to get one at all ;)
![]() |
| Original Design of the Tattoo Artist and I just let him go with his inspiration |
If you can't afford to stay at Hennan Resort like we couldn't, don't fret because they allow you to do a day tour with use of their amenities for only Php 800 pesos per person including towels, toiletries, locker and shower room. The lockers are limited and fortunately, not many people were there and we got a spot.
The guests have limited access to certain pools and those available are those near the beach front, Jacuzzi, AND you have the access to enjoy the beach as well plus the lounge areas.
![]() |
| Hennan Resort Beach Front |
![]() |
| Jacuzzi with My Mom |
![]() |
| Bar by the Pool and they are open until 12mn |
![]() |
| Margarita Pizza!!! |
![]() |
| View of the Pool at night with the focal point at mom and I :) |
My mom wanted to see the famous Hinagdanan Cave and we rode a tricycle for a fee of Php 250 back and forth. There is no entrance fee but you can give a tip to the local volunteer tour guides.
The cave has a lagoon inside and people can swim in it. It is not too deep during low tide around 3 feet and around 15 feet or so at high tide.
I was too afraid of the dark and the unknown thus, I let only my feet enter the water. It was cold but seems refreshing. Some say it has health benefits but I was too scared to see it through. If you are going to visit Hinagdanan Cave and want to try it, don't forget to bring your swimwear and not just your birthday suit!
This was already our last site to visit in Panglao and we ended the trip of course, with nothing but good food which is back to our favorite resort --> Hennan Resort
![]() |
| Lapu Lapu Fillet with Saffron Rice |
I must say it is better to eat ala carte than the usual lunch buffet at the Sea Breeze Cafe of Hennan Resort because this TLapu Lapu with saffron rice was to die for!!!
After this lunch, we had to go and catch our flight back to Manila and we were a bit sad to go after spending a really relaxing passed 4 days (even with pulling an all nighter for work). I recommend this highly for the country loving, beach enthusiast traveler. Happy trip ahead of you!
















No comments:
Post a Comment